Here is some highlights of our networking services.
On-Site Small Business Computer Network
Wired and wireless network setup, install, upgrade, or troubleshoot.
Networking Hardware Components
Rapid advances in computer and networking hardware and software make it possible to increase the speed and efficiency of daily computer tasks.
Operating System and Networks
We can take advantage of new operating systems to increase the security and compatibility of our systems but in many cases, we may experience more complicated networking challenges. Our utmost effort is to reduce those complications and speedup your daily computer tasks.
In-House File and Application Server
In-House file and application servers can reduce your recurring cost for cloud file servers. In many cases, customers demand full control of their files and applications utilizing a server in their location to decrease their dependency on internet-based files and applications and increase speed and reliability. You have access to everything even with no internet connection.
NAS (Network Attached Storage)
One of the most popular and reliable ways of data backup is Network Attached Storage. Most new NAS devices are capable of providing online access to your backups.
CableIQ™ Qualification Tester
- Troubleshoot and qualify Ethernet network cabling speed (10/100/1000/VoIP)
- Measure network capacity (10 Meg, 100 Meg, 1 Gig) to determine support for VoIP, data, and video
- Advanced troubleshooting diagnostics; insertion loss, cross talk, noise issues
- Core troubleshooting of length, distance to fault, graphical wire mapping, opens, shorts, power over Ethernet (POE) detection
- Testing all copper cabling media: twisted-pair, coax, and audio
Contact form on website
Fort Mitchell, KY 41017
M-F: 8am - 7pm